If you have followed my blog for a while you will have seen my post about Benefits pimping with the stars kit. I gave it a glowing review and was very impressed with all the products and the idea of the kit. I was lucky enough to be gifted the Benefit The Bronze Champions kit for Christmas and instantly just wanted to put all the products on my face!
1. Eyeshadow duo tip, smooth bikini-tini crease less cream shadow from lash to crease. Blend thanks a latte! Long wear powder shadow on the outer corners and into the crease to complete your hot, sultry gaze. The first product in the kit is a eyeshadow duo. I wasn't too keen on the bikini-tini crease less cream shadow, I found it hard to blend and messy. However the shadow it comes with is a dark golden brown which looks amazing with my brown eyes! It really can create a hot, sultry gaze as described. It's staying power is pretty good, it stayed in place for a good couple of hairs before it faded away.
2. Hoola box o' powder tip, dust this matte bronzing powder all over the face for a goddess tan. Or simply suck in those cheeks and apply to under the cheek bones for a slimming affect! Now being honest it did take away for me and this bronzes to get along. At first I found it muddy on the skin and I found it kind of stained my skin and was the biggest struggle to blend it in. Another problem that I had to deal with was just how dark this bronzes actually is, the first time I applied it I had to completely restart my make-up. A lesson learnt! I simply need the tiniest dab to get a good strong contour from this bronzer, so a bonus it will probably last me a life time. Now as lessons we're learnt I now get along smoothly with this bronzer. I use the real techniques contour brush to apply it, as it is a tiny brush it doesn't pick up too much product. Being apply to blend it now it doesn't appear muddy on the skin, when time is spent to blend it in. Not the best option if you are in a rush in the morning. If you are looking for the perfect contour, we'll, here you go!
3. Watt's up! Blend this soft focus highlighter on your cheek and brow bones for a delicate champagne gleam. Personally I much prefer my Lumi highlighter by L'oreal Paris, but this does give a lovely gleam. Not the easiest and quickest to apply and blend but it does it's job. For me personally it is a bit to glittery for my taste.
4. They're Real Mascara tip, wiggle the wand up and down the lash to achieve volume, length and lift. I love this mascara, I have used this mascara on and off (while trying out other ones) for 2 years now. It lasts all day, lifts, achieves volume and creates length.
5. Hoola Lip Gloss, for fuller looking lips apply in the centre and blend out. This I must say looks so pretty paired with Shy Girl by Mac and any nude lipstick really. Not too sticky, easily blend able and all round a nice lip gloss.
Do you have any recommendations of Benefit products I should try out?