I love reading people’s wish lists for Christmas, seeing what people are asking for because often I’ll take bits from theirs and add it to mine. So I thought I would share my wish list for Christmas with you guys!
1. I have possibly the quirkiest Christmas tree ever in my room; it is filled to the brim with odd bits and bobs. So how could I not ask for this decoration for Christmas? It’s now in the sale for only £4 as well! (Click here to see it)
2. I now have an obsession with watches and a tad of leopard print, so when I came across this watch on ASOS I instantly fell in love. (Click here to see it)
3. Tanya Burr’s new eyelashes are of course on my wish list; I wear these all the time, some even every day because they are so so wearable! (Click here to see them)
4. These were on my Christmas wish list last year and I just haven't got around to picking them up, so I thought I may as well add them because I'm still lusting over them. Real Techniques eye brushes collection, literally my eyes are blinking in excitement for when I get to try these out! (Click here for link to them)
5. In the new year one of my main aims is to have my room fully decorated to the way I want. I'm over half way there, so I just need to finish off with little bits and bobs like this stag head that I plan to hand jewellery of it! (Click here to see it)
6. Nightwear is one of my favourite things to receive at Christmas, I spend about 60% off my life in nightwear so of course more is needed. I'm lusting over this breakfast set from ASOS! (Click here to see it) Currently on sale!
7. MAC lipsticks... I am constantly craving more so here are a few shades I am lusting over! Myth, Rebel, You've got it, Brave, Please me, Russian red, Diva, Peach blossom, Violetta, Up the amp, Cyber and my favourite Japanese maple!
1. Chanel No.5, I have wanted this literally all my life. Perhaps a more mature scent but I love it! (Click here to see it)
2. Estee Lauders Bronze Goddess, ran out of this goddess ages ago and just haven't got around to re-picking it up. (Click here to see it) In the shade 'neutral' or 'warm'.
3. Urban Decays new palette, something for every part of your face in one palette. How could you not lust over this? (click here to see it)
4. Perhaps the beauty product I am most desperate to try, Smashbox’s primer which helps to lighten dark spots. From suffering with acne in my younger teen years I have sadly been left with quite a few dark scars, so something like this could be my soul mate. (Clickhere to see it)
5. I have tried a lot of concealers but I haven’t tried NARS which is meant to be one of the best concealers out there! In the shade vanilla, custard or honey. (Click here to see it)
6. On the pricer side but I have been lusting over some two faced brushes all my life and what better time to get some than at Christmas when they come in a cute little bag ay? (Click here to see them)
7. Urban Decays naked palettes, either one of the basics palettes at £22 or the bigger palettes at £38, I have been after one for the longest time. (click here to see them)
8. A new eyelash curler, mine is falling apart and I am so sad to see it dying. But I must move on and replace it! (Eye lash curler, link)
9. Origins skin mask, its winter, my skin is suffering and Origins seems to be the only thing to cure it, my poor bank account! (Origins, John Lewis)1. I have tiny feet so lucky enough I can pull off big chunky shoes with a pattern, without looking like Ronald McDonald. What a score! I’ve been lusting over these beauties for the longest time! (£55 ASOS, link here) Uk 3
2. Black boots are a must in my life. Being a shorty they bring me height, which is exactly what I need! (£30 on sale Boohoo) UK 3
3. Black boots may be the easiest to pair with everything but sometimes its nice to have a splash of colour, therefore pink is my answer! Just how cute are these? (Public Desire, £29.99) UK 4
4. I have and will always be a massive lover of shirts and blouses. If you want your outfit to look at least half smart just chuck on one of these bad boys! (Missguided £24.99) size 14, for a baggy fit.
5. I like a tad of leopard print so when I saw this kimono I instantly knew it would be on my wish list this Christmas. (£28, ASOS) size 14.
6. This is my top wish this Christmas! A pink coat and better yet its called 'Sophie' on the website! (She likes, £45) size 14.
7. Another pastel coat? I just couldn't help myself! (Missguided, £34.99) size 14.
I'd love to know what you're lusting over this Christmas!