The Andrex puppy used to make my cry, clowns make me cry and deep down I bloody love a football hooligan film.
I’m creating this 50 weird and random tag so that you guys can get to know me a little better and so that you yourself can do the tag and let your readers and followers know a little more about you too. So, I tag every single person reading this!
1. What were you like as a little kid? - I was incredibly stubborn, bossy and I was always in charge. I was practically a child businesswoman.
2. Who are you closest to in your family? - My mum, whenever I am having a love or life crisis I always seek her advice. So I seek her advice daily.
3. Who do you think you’re most like in your family? - My dad. I have his work ethic, humour, and his nose.
4. What’s your favourite memory from growing up? – It would have to be playing ‘suck and lob’ in my English class in year 10. We would suck a Haribo sweet and throw it at the ceiling so it stuck and waited to see how long it would take our teacher to notice.
5. What was your favourite subject in school? – I have a real geeky side so I didn’t just have one, my favourites were: English Language, English Literature, Media Studies, Graphic Design, Art, and Law.
6. Tell me about your best friend. – Ha. They are all diamonds. However, they are nightmares but it keeps me entertained.
7. Why did you choose the secondary school you chose? – Because my friends were going there. What a sheep…
8. What to you is a “perfect” day? – Shopping, cinema, trip to the pub. Or chilling by a pool in a hot country and then going on a wild night out. Either will do.
9. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol? – Oh, alcohol. I often have a glass of wine with dinner.
10. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why? – Brad Pitt. I’d make him spoil Jennifer Aniston for the day and make him make up for his behaviour.
11. What is something you wish people asked you more often? – If I’m okay. If you’re a bubbly person people assume you’re always fine.
12. If you were a stereotypical character in a movie, who would you be? – I like to think I’d be the independent woman stereotype. You know the woman who is sassy and has a massive wardrobe full of clothes because she spends her entire life just working…
13. What is the movie you tell everyone is your favourite, and what is your actual favourite? – I tell everyone my favourite movie is Dirty Dancing but really it’s Green Street because I love a good old football hooligan film.
14. What was the last book you read that really resonated with you? – Girl Boss. The woman started her career by shoplifting and is now a millionaire I mean c’mon!
15. Pizza or wine? – Wine. That’s a silly question.
16. Salty or sweet? – Sweet. But I can handle it salty.17. Summer or Fall? – Fall.
18. What’s your favourite holiday that isn’t Christmas or your birthday? – Halloween. I literally love everything about it.
19. If you could find out the truth to one unsolved mystery, which would you pick and why? – The Madeleine McCann mystery. There are so many unanswered questions and it bothers me massively every time I think about it.
20. What is your favourite thing to do? – Write. I could spend all day writing.
21. What is your favourite feature about yourself? – It is so weird but my hands. I just have really nice hands lol.
22. What’s the dumbest thing you’re afraid of? – Clowns, they scare me so much I actually get teary.
23. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? – My old cat Tiggy that I got given to me when I was like three.
24. What is a TV show you can quote every line from? – Keeping up with the Kardashians. I know I am tragic.
25. What are you really, really good at? – Getting my own way. I can talk my way out of any situation or get anything I want.
26. Do you think you’d want to be famous? – It depends on what I was famous for. I would love to be a famous author.
27. If yes, how do you think you’d handle it? – Oh, easily.
28. What’s your superpower? – My way with words.
29. What superpower would you want? – To clone myself. So I could have loads of me out doing things. So if I want to chill at home and not go to work I can do.
30. What is your favourite quote? – Fell down seven times, stood back up eight times.
31. What is a song that you can’t help but sing along to whenever you hear it? – Hungry Eyes, from Dirty Dancing.
32. How would you describe yourself in just five words? – Sassy, independent, workaholic, confident, bubbly.
33. What makes you laugh the hardest? – My friends. I always laugh loads when I’m around them.
34. Who is your favourite TV couple that you think of when you think of “relationship goals”? – Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl, duh.35. Why are you in the field that you’re in? – I love gossip so being a journalist suits that perfectly really.
36. What do you love most about your job? – Meeting loads of new people.
37. What do you like the least about it? – Finger cramp from typing (it’s a thing).
38. What is your most bizarre talent? – I can effortlessly put on a condom with my mouth. Well, you did ask…
39. What’s your karaoke go to? - These words are my own by some Natasha bird.
40. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best? – My friend Clixby. Poor thing.
41. What do you love to do on your days off? – Work on my blog. I really don’t do much else other than just work.
42. Do you think money really buys happiness? – Duh. I was sadder when I was poorer.
43. So what is happiness to you? – Having a coffee and a cigarette in the morning.
44. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do? – Publish my own book, ride a giraffe and fuck David Beckham.
45. Have you ever fought with a stranger online about something? – In the comments section of the Daily Mail every single day. It has become a hobby.
46. What to you is the perfect way to spend a weekend? – Being productive and getting loads done for vavaviolet.com, night out with friends and visiting my nan.
47. Tell me about the best party you’ve ever been to. – I’m going to save this to do a blog post on it because things got a little messy.
48. Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something? – The documentary that came out this year on 100 Years of Vogue. I’m still not sure if it made me want to work there or not.
49. How do you think you’d do in the Hunger Games? – I would kill every bitch to survive. No guilt here.