Visiting the most magical place on earth (well, second after Selfridges) comes with a lot of planning, saving and dreaming about pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse.
My boyfriend and I are going for five days and four nights in October for my 21st birthday and will be there on the actual day. I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather become ‘an adult’ than surrounded by my childhood of Disney. It will be a nice ending to a chapter in my life, as the next few years afterwards will be filled with work, moving out and all things adult.
We are staying at the New York Hotel which is in the parks, and travelling by the Eurostar (so that I can bring back tons of shit with me of course).
We have come up with a list of things we 100% want to do while we’re there, so let me know if we’re missing out anything key that you would highly recommend!
· Shop till we drop
· Go on Space Mountain
· Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast
· Eat at Mickey’s Café
· Visit the castle
· Watch the fireworks
· Get a Disney McDonald’s
· Watch the Disney Magic Parade
· Eat at Planet Hollywood
· Take a picture in front of the castle
· Meet Chip n Dale
· Visit Walt Disney Studios Park
· Go on the Slinky Dog ride
· Shop in the Toy Story store
· Eat at Bistrot Chez Remy
· Explore the Disney Animation Gallery
· Get a book from the Disney bookstore
· Visit Cookie Kitchen
· Eat at Sliver Spur Steakhouse
· Eat at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
· Visit Pocahontas Indian Village
· Meet Mickey Mouse
· Eat at Buzz Lightyear’s Pizza Planet Restaurant